Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Care Packages

Ok, so due to popular demand(although mainly that of my mom), here is a list of things that are unavailable to me here in Tinejdad, if not all of Morocco, and would thus be excellent things to send to me in a care package if any of you out there ever have the inclination to do so (list limited to thins that could actually be sent through the mail):

-Easy Cheese
-Mac N Cheese
-beef jerky/Slim Jims
-instant Ranch/Italian dressing packets
-gravy mix packets
-friend chicken batter(the guy I replaced had some left over when I moved in and it is oh so good)
-skittles/fruit snacks
-Any books/magazines in English (preferably non-fiction, but I'll read anything)
-TV shows on dvd(Lost, seasons 3 or 4, The Office, 24, Weeds, The Daily Show, just to name a few)
-Ice tea mix
-flavored oatmeal
-Gatorade mix(if it exists- I think it does)
-Act mouth wash
-one of those hand held fan/squirt bottle things(could seriously help prevent me from melting in the summer-its already reached an average of about 105 every day)
-instant soup/noddles
-powdered milk
-dried fruit

Thats all I can think of for now, although im sure the list will continue to expand with time.

p.s.- My mailing address can be found in my blog profile

No comments: